Senior QA Automation Engineer (Team Lead), Shipping System
Тип работы, график:
постоянная, полный день
• 20%: development of test scenarios and test plans for covering new features within the developed project.
• 15%: coordination of work of QAA engineers in the project.
• 40%: active participation in the testing lifecycle: development of automated tests, their implementation, and analysis of results.
• 15%: technical support for colleagues on the project.
• 10%: compilation and maintenance of test documentation.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years QA Automation experience with websites, mobile platforms, & APIs (REST)
• 2+ years of leadership experience
• Sufficient knowledge of C# language required for automation
• Strong knowledge in OOP
• Practical experience with the creation of testing frameworks using Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Winium or similar libraries
• Understanding the main development patterns used for automation
• Solid understanding of micro-service architectures
• Experience with version control systems (Git / SVN)
• Experience in integration with CI systems such as TeamCity, Bamboo, Jenkins, or other
• Ability to think creatively, problem solve, and innovate
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent experience
• Advanced written and spoken English.
• Capacity to contribute towards and assess performance testing Experience in automation with Microsoft Visual Studio
• Working experience of testing in projects using Agile methodologies
• Experience in test integration with email servers
• Experience in manual testing
• Strong knowledge of Transact-SQL. (MSSQL, PostgreSQL)
• Multicultural team leading experience.