The ideal candidate has a proven track record in client management of digital campaigns. We are looking for an energetic selfstarter who can manage the clients digital buy from placement to optimization. This position would act as a liaison between the sales team and the technology team.
* Understanding of the programmatic media space with familiarity of DSP market.
* College/university degree in related field or equivalent work experience
* 1-2 years of digital experience (internships included)
* Strong organizational skills, attention to details and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel both internally and externally.
* Passionate, hardworking, selfstarter with a sense of urgency
* Must be able to meet short deadlines in a fastpaced environment
* Individual who is capable of working both autonomously and collaboratively
* Excellent written and verbal English skills
* Experience working with CRM and CMS systems
* Microsoft Office and internet proficiency
* Experience with DFP is preferable, although not essential
* Primary point of internal contact for coordinating all digital ad buying optimization
* Responsible for managing entire onboarding process for assigned advertising campaigns and liaising with relevant business departments as needed
* Implement campaigns in ad server (DFP), monitor delivery for pacing and develop optimization strategies to meet client delivery and KPI goals
* Fulfill mid and end of campaign reporting as requested by advertisers
* Aid account teams in the creation of analytics reports
* Manage end of month campaign reconciliation process
* Provide exceptional customer service both internally and externally
* Competitive base salary (discussed during the interview)
* Attractive social package
* Creative atmosphere that provides professional growth
* Challenging tasks
Intego Group Intego Group – это международная управляющая компания, представляющая интересы группы зарубежных партнеров, ведущих свою деятельность в области разработки программного обеспечения. Вакансии компании