• Knowledge of the .NET platform no lower than Senior
• Computer Science no lower than Senior
• Understanding of the importance and experience using automated testing
• Understanding of the architectural principles for building SOA systems
• Knowledge of RESTFul API, OAuth2, micro-service architectures.
• Knowledge of the team development tools (continuous integration, source control, issue tracking, etc.)
• Solid knowledge of the principles of database operation
• Practical experience working with SQL and NoSQL
• The ability to navigate and prioritize your work and help other team members
• Systemic analytical thinking
• Problem solving skills
• Initiative and responsible person
• Excellent communication skills both in Russian and in English.
•Experience working with Azure, Amazon.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.