• At least 3 years of experience working as a business analyst.
• Organizing an effective interaction between the project team and the customer.
• Determining business requirements of the client and developing possible solutions.
• Analyzing and documenting requirements.
• Verifying the implemented products according to the requirements.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Participation in planning, resolving disputes, risk evaluation
• End-user product training
• Experience working with financial industry-related projects knowledge of basic terms and key standards
• Good spoken English (the clients are English-speaking only)
• Experience in writing specifications and developing drafts of user interfaces
• Requirement management during cycle, knowing of project life cycle models
• Business processes modeling, knowledge of notations and methodologies
• Understanding the techniques for identification of requirement and the ability to put them practice
• Knowledge of business analysis and requirements management theory
• Ability to express yourself and present your ideas both in Russian and in English
• Social skills, verbal and written literacy to skillfully convert vague and unstructured information into distinct requirements
• Willingness to travel
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.